Published on : Friday, August 26, 2016
The International Woodworking Fair is underway currently at the Georgia World Congress Center. On August 24, IWF announced the winners of the 2016 Challengers’ Distinguished Achievement Award. Of the 21 selected finalists, seven winners were chosen.
The winners are:
• Bacci America – CNC Router For Shaping & Sanding Cabinets Doors Outside Profile
• Biesse Ameruca – Viet Robotic sanding of cross grain scratching and Mdf, wood or painted doors
• Fastenlink – Fastenlink fastening system
• Giben – Giben by Anderson CNC router
• Holz-Her – LTRONIC Edgebanding Technology
• LMT Onsrud – Polaris Compression cutting tools
• Salice America – Salice Air
This year marked the 50th anniversary of IWF Challengers Distinguished Achievement Award. The Challengers’ Award promotes the development of innovative new technology in woodworking machinery, supplies, and services for the furniture, kitchen cabinets, architectural woodwork, store fixture, upholstery, or specialty and general wood product industries.