VOLLMER to showcase their Disk Erosion Machine – QXD 250
Published on : Tuesday, August 23, 2016
The Vollmer Group, the world market leader in the area of Sharpening and Erosion machines with over 100 years of experience within the tooling industry is going to showcase Disk erosion machine – QXD 250 for complete machining of PCD-tipped tools at IWF.
This disk erosion machine is advanced with 6 CNC-controlled axes for the complete processing of PCD-tipped tools. QXD 250 comes with powerful erosion technology Vpulse EDM.
Increased speed: Eroding time reduced by up to 30%, while the high level of precision and surface quality remain the same.
Increased sharpening: Surfaces up to a roughness of 0.1μRa.
Increased flexibility: For tools up to 12.59” (320 mm) in diameter and 9.84” (250 mm) in length.
- Con-Vey launches 7robotics Company
- Vollmer of America announces new business partnership
- OnPace Finishing Solutions: New partner of AkzoNobel’s Chemcraft Brand
- Laguna Tools inaugurate new Texas based manufacturing unit
- Mastercam provides free training to enhance CAD/CAM skills