AWFS Fair 2021 – the countdown begins
Published on : Monday, July 19, 2021
One day to go as the most awaited woodworking and manufacturing fair AWFS 2021 will once again open its gate at the Las Vegas Convention Center to welcome the entire industry. The platform will once again give immense opportunity to reconnect with business in a safe way. The idea is to help in overcoming disruptions in the supply chain and assist in sourcing the best new products or unlock growth and seize opportunities to reconnect with business and grow along with the forward-thinking woodworking professionals and key brands in the domain.
Participation is encouraging and the organisers are hopeful about unlocking growth and reconnecting with business and while the world is still recovering from the pandemic, they have concentrated on creating a safe environment for highly interactive experience needed in the woodworking sector to capitalize on opportunities and grow business combating the virus threat.
Connect with opportunities at AWFS 2021
- The AWFS Visionary Awards presentation honors the best new products of the year. Attendees can see the Visionary New Product as well as First Time Exhibitor Product Showcase at the show.
- The Industry 4.0 Showcase will highlight Industry 4.0 and the technology that will heavily influence the future of manufacturing including Artificial Intelligence; Augmented and Virtual Reality; Robotics; Cloud Computing; Internet of Things (IOT); Internet of Services (IOS).
- 2021 Tool Tour is a new feature hitting the show floor this year.
- Safety Zone is another new feature allowing attendees to discover exhibitors who specialize in bringing the latest in shop and personal safety equipment.
- Fresh Wood 2021 will showcase more than 24 pieces of furniture from top high school and post-secondary woodworking students in North America.
- The American Association of Woodturners (AAW) will hold turning demonstrations and showcase innovative turning techniques.
Things to learn
- The day before the exhibits open, CCI Media and Woodworking Network will provide a full day of training with the Closets & Organized Storage Symposium on July 19.
- The College of Woodworking Knowledge (CWWK), the AWFS Fair’s comprehensive seminar program built around trends, new technologies, and business-building practices, will take place from July 20-22.
The industry is constantly growing and changing, and so is AWFS.