Thursday, July 20, 2017
CIM-Tech.com Inc. announces has launched and demonstrate Router-CIM 2018, the latest version of the revolutionary software suite for CNC machines, at the Association of Woodworking and Furniture Suppliers (AWFS) Fair- Booth 9438, July 19-22 in Las Vegas. Router-CIM allows design software such as AutoCAD, SOLIDWORKS, Solid Edge and AUTODESK Inventor, to quickly and easily transfer information and commands to any CNC machine. Router-CIM 2018 gives the suite more robust functionality with multi-level pocketing, enhanced labeling and a new numeric control variable (NCVAR) interface.
“Looking at your competition and at the size, scale and volume that we produce, no other stand-alone CAM software comes close to being as efficient as Router-CIM!” Garison Miseje, CNC Programming Manager for Czarnowski, an Atlanta-based, full-service exhibit and event marketing company says.
“Router-CIM 2018 is ideal for companies wanting to create new designs quickly, with the ability to customize pieces during production runs.” Sheldon Prom, CIM-Tech.com Inc. Applications Engineer says.
With the familiar Windows-style interface, new features and enhancements to Router-CIM 2018 include:
1) Multi-Level Pocketing – The upgraded multi-level pocketing will now allow for quicker material removal in a multiple depth pocket feature. Quicker removal, quicker cycle times.
2) Enhanced Labeling – The New Router-CIM label designer allows users to create professional labels without design or advanced computer skills. The easy-to-use interface helps the user to print text, graphics, and barcodes on labels designed from scratch in minutes.
3) DOIT Editor Speed Improvements – Defining Knowledge to Layer associations has never been easier, or faster! With a color coded guide, instant association updates, Smart wildcard capability and the new layer finding feature of the DOIT Editor let you configure Router-CIM Automation Suite the way you want to.
4) Upgrades to Reporting – The Router-CIM Automation Suite reporting allows for cycle time adjustments that can now be dialed in on a per-machine basis. Get accurate results on cycle times, tool usage and acceleration/deceleration that will give you the information you need to control your CNC production cells.
5) New NCVAR Interface – The simplified NC Variable interface lets you customize the features of Router-CIM Automation Suite that are most important to you. Simple Add, Edit and Delete tools let you take advantage of all the power in the Router-CIM Automation Suite advanced programming features.