Tuesday, November 24, 2015
Portable, tiny yet sophisticated, energy efficient – Tiny Home Maker has developed ‘Cocoon9’, the 480 Sq.Ft. Prefab and modern homes with quality construction, high-end finishes and are delivered fully assembled.
Cocoon9, the venture capital prefabricated home start-up, has launched its latest plug-and-play houses with sophisticated features of custom homes, in floor plans that use storage systems and hide-away beds elevate a modest home layout into a functional yet refined living environment.
Having noticed the tiny home movement, American entrepreneur and active investor Christopher Burch developed Cocoon9 as an entirely new solution to homeowners’ and developers’ demand for space efficiency and sustainable luxury. The factory built structures are designed and built to premium specifications with many advantages over standard prefab as well as site-built projects:
• Precision-engineered in a closed environment, reducing margins for flaws or defects
• Superior materials and advanced design
• Quick turnaround, delivered anywhere in the United States in four months
• Delivered pre-assembled, reducing labor costs and weather delays
• International models available
• Easily transported, installed, and relocated