Customers reunite with industry experts at AkzoNobel in AWFS Fair
Published on :Thursday, July 15, 2021
The market is gearing up to once again reunite with industry experts and hit the jackpot with AkzoNobel/Chemcraft at AWFS Fair 2021 in just few days. Attendees at the AWFS Fair, July 20-23, in Las Vegas, will have the ear of the top technical professionals from AkzoNobel and Chemcraft and the opportunity to have their questions answered in person, one-on-one. “Our booth will be staffed by an experienced team of experts who thrive on addressing challenges. Our team is eager to be reunited with customers with one-on-one personal attention and to get back to seeing and helping customers in person,” says Ron Cooper, North America Market Segment Manager-Chemcraft Brand & Furniture at AkzoNobel Coatings. “Virtual is one thing, but nothing beats a real handshake and face to face conversation. It’s all about chemistry; chemistry that creates outstanding products and chemistry that establishes lasting personal relationships with distributors, OEMs and woodworking professionals.”
Experts will be accessible to all, ready to talk through product applications, challenges, and processes, and to learn about and solve problems. “At any given time, the expertise of the team staffing the booth will reflect upwards of 200 years of combined industry experience,” says Cayce Hewlett, Business Development Manager of Chemcraft North America, giving attendees the opportunity to talk over their challenges with the best minds in the wood coatings industry.
Visitors to booth #4155 will get a full, hands-on view of the products, feel the surfaces, and examine the effects of Chemcraft and AkzoNobel products in a variety of finishes and colors including the latest trends—Expressive, Timeless, Earth, and Trust—and the 2021 Color of the Year, Brave Ground™. Featured products will include:
- OMNIBUILD PRO™ – Post-catalyzed conversion varnish primer. For interior woodwork and MDF, its high-solids formulation provides superior build, sag resistance and hide.
- VARISET® SELECT VINYL PRIMER – Pre-catalyzed white and neutral vinyl primer. Easy to use, these vinyl primers have excellent hiding and filling properties, sand quickly, and offer superior moisture resistance.
- VARICURE® SELECT – Pre-catalyzed clear topcoat and vinyl sealer. Easy to use, provides excellent feel and appearance, and exceeds Pre-cat industry standards for chemical and moisture resistance.
- VARISET® SELECT – Pre-catalyzed pigmented white topcoat. Among other advantages, offers high hide, excellent coverage, and exceeds Pre-Cat industry standards for chemical and moisture resistance.
- MaestroHue® – Complete color system. Powerful and efficient technology to provide consistent colors quickly and easily.
The AWFS Fair is about making strong connections and gaining knowledge, and attendees will want to make the most of the opportunity presented for conversation with top industry talent from AkzoNobel and Chemcraft
More from my site