Dynabrade introduces pocket friendly dust collecting solution
Monday, May 30, 2022
Dynabrade recently introduced pocket friendly dust collecting solutions to ensure working amid clean environment and for the health improvement of the employee. Improvements are realized in areas are, Abrasives, rework, facility maintenance, secondary expenses and potential fines, that are all aspects of manufacturing where Dynabrade’s system solutions now help.
Dynabrade’s clean air systems solutions.
Non-Vacuum sanding will cause “loading”
- Various sanding applications generate dust. Non-Vacuum sanding will cause “loading” on the abrasive face which will result in the abrasive disc wearing faster. Capturing dust at the source with an Air Tool Dust Collection System will eliminate “loading” at the abrasive face and extend the effectiveness of the abrasive.
Dust nibs can cause rework and extend manufacturing schedules
- The build-up of dust on a work surface or even just a dust nib can cause rework and extend manufacturing schedules. After a long day of sanding, airborne dust can settle on painted, stained, or clear coated surfaces and will migrate throughout a facility via HVAC systems, spreading the problem to unrelated areas.
Operating Vacuum Systems with source capture tools can be beneficial
- Aside from the safety and work improvement objectives, you will also spend less time cleaning the work area at the end of the day. Dynabrade Portable Vacuum Systems allow the worker to be mobile throughout the workplace. This eliminates the need for expensive central vacuum systems and HVAC systems to be installed.
Utilizing Dynabrade’s dust collection systems will result in immediate savings in labor costs.
Developing a dust abatement plan will have benefits beyond the production floor
- Containing dust promotes a healthy workplace and can prevent personal injury and lost production time. Additionally, dust collection solutions will reduce dependence on other safety equipment like dust masks, respirators, and their filters. Capturing dust before it can become airborne protects sensitive equipment from settling dust, which can cause a short circuit in control panels requiring repairs and lost valuable production time.
OSHA has a heightened awareness to the hazards that dust presents in the workplace
- The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) has a heightened awareness to the risks and hazards that dust presents in the workplace. Some dusts are hazardous, some are flammable, and others are volatile when mixed.
Tags: air system solution, dust collection, Dynabrade, wood, wood and panel, woodworking technology, woodworking tool, woodworking USA