FANUC debuts New CRX-10iA Robot redefining collaborative technology
Published on : Friday, January 3, 2020
FANUC introduces the all New CRX-10iA Robot and raises the bar in collaborative technology. FANUC, the world’s leading supplier of factory automation, robotics, ROBOMACHINEs and Industrial IoT solutions has introduced the new CRX-10iA and CRX-10iA/L (long arm version) collaborative robots that set new standards in terms of ease of use, reliability and safety. FANUC debuted the new collaborative robots at the 2019 International Robot Exhibition in December at Tokyo.
FANUC offers the widest range of collaborative robots that can handle products from 4-35kg. The new 10kg payload CRX-10iA and CRX-10iA/L provide a reach of 1249mm and 1418mm respectively. Like the entire family of collaborative robots, the CRX-10iA and CRX-10iA/L are designed with FANUC’s world-renowned technology, proven reliability and sensitive contact detection that allows them to work safely alongside people in a variety of industrial and manufacturing jobs.
FANUC’s new CRX-10iA and CRX-10iA/L collaborative robots offer customers unique advantages including:
- Safety rated contact stop detection like all FANUC collaborative robots.
- Customers – even those with no experience using a robot – can set up the new collaborative robots straight out of the box.
- Ergonomic design includes a lightweight and compact arm that fits in virtually any floor space configuration.
Extremely Easy to Program and Use
- A compact R-30iB Plus Mini Controller.
- Lead-though teach programming and a new tablet interface with icons for touch control – no programming knowledge required.
- The CRX-10iA/L arm’s swing motion makes it easy to access/grab parts located behind the robot.
- Easily connects with third-party grippers.
- Supports FANUC’s intelligent features such as integrated iRVision® and iRPickTool software.
- FANUC’s new collaborative robots offer the same world-renowned technology and proven reliability that customers expect from FANUC.
The new CRX-10iA and CRX-10iA/L collaborative robots will be available in Q2 2020.
More from my site