Felder to exhibit slider and bander at Wood Pro Expo Florida
Published on : Wednesday, April 28, 2021
Felder Group USA will showcase its G 330 edgebander and K 540 S sliding table panel saw at Wood Pro Expo Florida, June 9-10 at the Palm Beach County Convention Center.
The G 330 edgebander is a space-saving machine with a total length of less than 2 meters. Machine features include:
- Centralized control panel for operating comfort;
- Constant pressure applied by two pressure rollers;
- “Quick-Set-System” for quick, adjustment to different edgebanding materials;
- Pneumatically controlled guillotine cutters for precise end cuts;
- Teflon-coated gluepot with 1.2kg glue capacity; and
- Quick-change between flush, bevel and radius trimming.
Felder sliding table panel saw
Felder’s K 540 S sliding table panel saw has a maximum cutting height of 140mm when using a 400mm blade. The electric scoring unit for scoring blades with a diameter of 120mm is suitable when combined with at least a 350mm saw blade provides professional cuts, Felder says.
The K 540 S also features:
- “Easy-Glide” tilting segment guide with a 6-year guarantee;
- Patented “X-Roll” sliding table with a 10-year guarantee;
- Cutting length of 2,500–3,200mm; and
- Outrigger crosscut fence 2,600 mm (1,300mm or 3,200mm optional).
The G 330 edgebander and K 540 S sliding table panel saw will be displayed at the Felder’s booth #247.