Festool Canada launches new tool storage solutions
Published on : Thursday, February 18, 2021
Festool Canada’s new Systainer3 platform introduces a multitude of purpose-built new features that maximize tool storage, gear mobility and jobsite efficiency. The new Systainer3 tool organization systems, provides efficient protection, storage and transportation of all tools and materials in the workshop or on the jobsite and delivers seamless connection to previous Systainer generations. The versatility of the Systainer3 products allows customers to stack, connect, organize and move their tools easily.
- 100% mobile:
- Quick and efficient transportation of all tools and materials in the workshop and on the construction site – everything to hand and organized in the best possible manner.
- Tools, accessories and consumables are optimally protected, clearly stored and easy to transport in the Systainer³. Thanks to the established T-LOC operating element, it can be closed, opened and connected in a single movement.
Systems get it done
- Systainer³ products are compatible with one another and can be connected to all previous Systainer generations, mobile dust extractors and many other system accessories.
- AkzoNobel launches CERAM-A-STAR® 1050 Select Standard Color Program
- Richelieu is more responsible than ever
- Expo Mueble International adopts virtual meetings as a way forward
- Upper Canada Ontario introduces Uniboard® TFL Collection
- Festool Canada launches new tool storage solutions