Tuesday, November 28, 2017
The new PLANEX easy long-reach sander is the lightest long-reach sander with direct drive on the market: maintenance-free, light and easy to use. For drywall applications, it enables rooms to be prepared more easily and more quickly. The PLANEX easy has a longer service life than one have ever seen before. The brushless motor without flexible shaft is maintenance-free and ensures optimum power transmission. Easy handling makes sanding as quick and trouble-free as possible, and the low weight enables one to work without getting tired for sustained periods. The combination of mobility, versatility and optimum results enables one to quickly and reliably achieve their goal: The perfect surface.
Strengths and benefits:
• Simple set-up and intuitive controls let you focus on results
• Covered by Festool-exclusive 3-year Service All-Inclusive warranty
• Flexible head design allows greater freedom-of-movement for easier sanding
• Uses same Granat abrasives as the classic PLANEX drywall sander
• Low weight and perfect balance reduce fatigue
• Direct-drive EC TEC brushless motor provides power to the surface without a flexible cable for less downtime with less weight
The single-piece design is simple-to-use, plug-and-go design with intuitive controls for near-effortless sanding. The sander offers direct-drive EC-TEC brushless motor which comes with durable and long-lasting design with no flexible shaft to replace and no carbon brushes to wear out. Also it comes with low weight, flexible head, exceptional balance and direct-drive motor provide greater freedom-of-movement for easier sanding.