Festool Roadshow to begin in April
Published on : Tuesday, March 29, 2016
Starting in just a few weeks, Festool is all set to hit the road to meet with craftsmen all across North America. The Festool Roadshow will be stopping at Festool dealers with their large 48-foot truck to give woodworkers a first-hand look at everything that’s available now and upcoming from with Festool. Festool is bringing the Festool Roadshow to the United States for the first time this year.
This travelling show has been popular in Europe and will hit the streets of the US beginning in April and continuing most through most of 2016. Each event will be held at an authorized Festool dealer and will feature an up-close look at Festool’s favorite and newest tools. Festool and dealer employees will be on-hand to answer questions and demo each tool.
The Festool Roadshow dates and locations for April are as follows:
• April 6 – Charleston, SC – Buck Lumber
• April 8 – West Columbia, SC – Mann Tool
• April 11 – Alpharetta, GA – Woodcraft of Atlanta
• April 12 – Mableton, GA – Hardwoods, Inc.
• April 14 – Lithia Springs, GA – Woodcraft of Lithia Springs
• April 15 – Atlanta, GA – Highland Hardware
• April 18 – Franklin, TN – Woodcraft of Nashville
• April 22 – Fort Smith, AR – Mark’s Machinery & More
• April 25 – Hammond, LA – PMC Machinery
• April 26 – New Orleans, LA – Southern Saw & Cutter
• April 28 – Houston, TX – Circle Saw Builder’s Supply
• April 29 – Houston, TX – Woodcraft of Southwest Houston
• April 30 – Houston, TX – Woodcraft of Houston North