Fimma Brasil announces further postponement
Published on : Friday, January 15, 2021
The Furniture Industry Association of the State of Rio Grande do Sul (Movergs) officially announces the postponement of Fimma Brasil, which would be held in Bento Gonçalves, from April 26 to 29, 2021.
This is a decision made by the board of the fair and its promoting entity taking into consideration Movergs commitment to its exhibitors, visitors and local community. The main goal is to protect the health of all participants by avoiding exposure to Covid-19 at a time when people eager for immunization.
No new date has been set for the fair yet. The new date will soon be established by the show management together with the exhibitors.
The fair organizers would like to point out that the virtual Business Meetings scheduled for May 2021 are confirmed. No changes have been made in this project so far.
- AkzoNobel launches CERAM-A-STAR® 1050 Select Standard Color Program
- Richelieu is more responsible than ever
- Expo Mueble International adopts virtual meetings as a way forward
- Upper Canada Ontario introduces Uniboard® TFL Collection
- Festool Canada launches new tool storage solutions