Friday, March 18, 2016
Nowadays, drawer slide technologies are becoming more advanced and user-friendly. Drawer makers are creating evolution and for this some of the companies are experimenting with innovative technologies which suit the drawers and make it easy to handle. For this, Hafele America introduces their advanced mechanism easy to install technology: Accuride 3634.
This particular technology is suited for deep, base cabinet drawers which commonly stores heavy stores heavy pots, pans and kitchen appliances. The Accuride 3634 can support up to 200 lbs. The ‘Easy Close’ also offers soft closing technology.
• Easy-close feature brings drawers to a smooth, gentle close. This mechanism is a more robust design intended for wider drawers and heavier loads up to 150 lbs
• Out stop silenced for quiet operation
• 1” over travel for full access to drawer contents
• Accommodates drawers up to 42” wide to expand potential applications
• 78” cross-section width
• Lever disconnect allows for easier drawer removal and reinsertion
• Outer member hole pattern matches models 3832/3834. The same hole configuration and fastener type are used whether slides are going into a 1/2” or 3/4” side space
• Slides are unhanded, which also helps speed and ease of installation
• RoHS compliant
• Recommended Drawer Size: 1 9/16″ (39.69 mm) less than the cabinet opening
Tags: Accuride 3634, advanced mechanism, base cabinet drawers, drawer options, easy close, Hafele America