Monday, September 26, 2016
At the K Trade Fair, panel dividing specialist HOLZMA will be demonstrating how plastic panels over six meters long can be cut efficiently and ergonomically. On show will be the horizontal Plastics saw HPP 500 P, so visitors will be able to check out HOLZMA saws and their many technical refinements on the spot.
HOLZMA will be joined by sister companies HOMAG Automation (storage technology) together with HOMAG and WEEKE (CNC technology), who will be providing visitors with the latest information about their products in the realm of plastics processing. Together, these companies of the HOMAG Group stand for interlinked, networked production; for first-class, on-the-spot service all over the world; and for many decades of experience.
Visitors can visit HOLZMA at K 2016 which is going to be held from October 19 to 26, 2016.
With the HPP 500 P, HOLZMA is showcasing a panel saw in XL size
At K 2016, HOLZMA, from Holzbronn in the Black Forest, is going to exhibit its high-tech saw HPP 500 P. This saw is designed to cut panel materials horizontally in multi-shift operation and is one of the most powerful single saws in the plastics sector. It features, for example, innovative technologies developed specifically for cutting plastic panels. Other important factors are the heavy-duty construction of the HPP 500 P and the high processing speed of the saw. Some of the highlights of the HPP 500 P:
• Rugged, low-vibration saw body made of SORB TECH
• Frequency-controlled main saw motor
• Reverse cutting for cutting thin materials, for example PETG
• 170 mm saw blade projection and up to 6500 mm cutting length
• Optimized extraction system for plastic shavings
• Special narrow-finger clamps and much more
Custom-built to the needs of customer Plastics Plus
Alongside the HPP 500 P, there are of course many other HOLZMA Plastics saws and they can all be extensively equipped on the basis of their modular design. Each customer gets exactly the saw he needs for his production requirements.
The HPP 500 P on show in Düsseldorf has been custom-built to the requirements of HOLZMA customer Plastics Plus. This English plastics specialist manufactures external advertising panels and point-of-sale signs, and has made a name for itself as a supplier when it comes to cutting plastic panels.
This means that Plastics Plus puts high demands on the new HPP 500 P in terms of volume and versatility. High demands that HOLZMA competently meets with a package of specially tailored options and complementary technologies. The HPP 500 P for Plastics Plus boasts, for example, the following features:
• A cutting length of 6500 mm, allowing plastic panels more than six meters long to be cut automatically
• Protective curtain for perfect dust extraction
• Automatic cutting line control for repeatable accuracy
• Add-on module “material-dependent parameters” for the CADmatic PROFESSIONAL machine control
• A tiltable air cushion table and two additional air cushion tables for ergonomic and individually optimized handling