Hush High Flow dust collectors reduce noise and electrical bills
Published on : Wednesday, April 21, 2021
Dust Technology, a division of Dust Pipe, will showcase its Hush High Flow dust collectors at Wood Pro Expo Florida, co-located with the Closets Conference & Expo.
Hush dust collectors are available in various horsepower ranges and comply with NFPA 664 combustible dust prevention standards for indoor areas. Model #1000 has three filter sections and Model #1500 has four filter sections. Both units are fully expandable If needed.
According to Dust Technologies, features of the Hush line include:
- Clean filtered air internal return that reduces heat loss to zero;
- Hand-activated manual filter shaker for easier filter cleaning;
- Proprietary baffling systems that assists even bag filling;
- Three-position height, “Strong Leg with 2-Bolt” system with 6-in. or 12-in. adjustments;
- VFD motor drive control for energy conservation resulting in lower electric bills;
- Ultra-strong suction;
- 8-in.-diameter x 60-in-tall upper beane cloth tube filters;
- Snap-band tight seal cloth filters, no tools required;
- Quick release plastic bag stainless steel straps;
- Lower plastic collection bags or drum connectors; and
- Comprehensive lifetime warranty.
Visit the Hush High Flow Dust collectors at booth #341 and explore more on Dust Technology and other Dust Pipe products and divisions at dustpipe.com.
The Closets Expo and WPE both lead off with a separate full-day conference on June 8, followed by the two-day expo, June 9-10, featuring woodworking machinery and supplies. Additional educational programming is offered on both days of the expo. Tours of local manufacturing plants and the popular Top Shelf Design Awards networking reception are also key components of the event.
News Source: woodworkingnetwork.com