IMA Schelling appoints Florian Kleinschmidt for US Office
Published on : Monday, November 23, 2020
The provider of sales and after-sales support of IMA and Schelling products for the woodworking, metalworking and plastics industries – IMA Schelling Group, welcomes Mr. Florian Kleinschmidt as Project and Product Manager for the US office. Florian has worked with IMA Schelling for six years as an apprentice and field technician.
In his new role, Florian will help IMA and Schelling customers find the ideal product for their needs and oversee the project through installation and completion.
“Florian’s technical knowledge is an incredible asset to IMA Schelling’s sales team,” said Peter Tuenker, General Manager of IMA Schelling US. “He has the professional knowledge and soft skills to manage complex projects successfully and we’re looking forward to Florian’s advancement into this new role.” Mr. Tuenker added further.
- AWFS Fair attendee registrations now open for July event
- Good Earth Power AZ Acquires Industrial Facility for New Sawmill Plant
- Cefla Finishing enhances services with new National Service Manager
- Mastercam welcomes new Marketing Director
- Fimma Brasil announces further postponement