IWF Connect – brings limitless business growing opportunities
Friday, July 24, 2020
IWF Connect is the all-new virtual trade show without walls giving the woodworking industry limitless opportunities to stay connected and grow business. Starting Monday, October 26 and continuing for five straight days, IWF Connect will bring attendees and exhibitors together in a virtual market week featuring the global woodworking industry’s newest products, technologies, innovations and solutions in one easy-to-navigate online experience.
Participants at IWF Connect will enjoy:
- Direct exhibitor access through live chat and meetings.
- Live product demonstrations.
- Exclusive show-only pricing.
- A custom show experience organized through a My IWF Connect Show Planner.
IWF Connect brings unique scope for exhibitors
IWF Connect online exhibit hall delivers:
- Direct access to one of the woodworking industry’s largest audiences.
- A virtual booth brand showcase featuring images, videos, brochures, white papers, news releases and links.
- A virtual New Product Gallery.
- Direct engagement with attendees via virtual business cards and email.
- Qualified leads from booth visitors.
- A platform to stage live demonstrations, live Q&A sessions and to offer show specials.
- Social media and webinar options.
Tags: IWF Connect, virtual connections, wood working event, woodworking and manufacturing industry