Tuesday, November 3, 2015
Now native Spanish-speaking Mastercam users can unlock the power of Mastercam X9 which introduces Dynamic Motion improvements, multiaxis enhancements, and many Design and System features to make your job easier.
The advantages and features of Mastercam X9 are stated below:
• Dynamic Motion toolpaths calculate not only the area where metal will be removed; they also take into account the changing condition of the material throughout various stages of machining.
• Solid Disassemble is a new Model Prep function that takes an assembly and lays each body out in a single pane.
• The new Multiaxis Link ensures reposition moves between 2- though 5-axis operations are safe and collision-free.
• Preview Toolpaths support for select Mill operations to see your results before closing the toolpath parameters dialog.
• Surface High Speed Hybrid now supports dedicated flat processing, making Hybrid even more intelligent and efficient.
• The efficiency of the 3D HST Rest Roughing Linking has been improved. The moves are closer to the model, eliminating costly excessive air motion.