MICROJIG introduces MATCHFIT ratchet clamp
Friday, October 6, 2023
MICROJIG has created a clamp for woodworkers everywhere who are looking for a versatile and easy-to-use clamp. The MATCHFIT ratchet clamp by MICROJIG is an improved clamp that combines innovative features with a fast-acting ratchet mechanism, designed to meet the needs of makers of all skill levels. The combination of the dovetail clamp head, the anti-pivot spring and the ratchet mechanism sets it apart from other clamps in the market.
- Exclusive AP Spring keeps the arm where you set it, even hanging upside down.
- Fast-acting ratchet clamping in three simple steps.
- Use anywhere you can mill the MatchFit Dovetail Groove.
- Ratchet mechanism won’t vibrate loose when sanding or carving.
- Large clamping face with molded cover to protect surfaces in use.
The long ratchet handle provides superior leverage making them easy to use for everyone even those with hand grip issues. The positive lock of the ratchet mechanism resists loosening even under heavy vibration such as grinding or routing.
Work faster with a clamp arm that won’t drop.
- Microjig’s exclusive Anti-Pivot coil spring lightly holds the arm so it stays where you set it. Right side up or upside down, just release the pressure, change parts or position and pull the ratchet lever to reset the clamp. Fast and easy.
- This clamp fits into the MatchFit Dovetail groove you make using any standard ½” wide, 14 degree dovetail bit. Or you can save time using our MatchFit Dovetail Bit that automatically rounds over the top edges and leaves the cleanest possible sides.
Tags: MICROJIG, wood, wood and panel, woodworking, woodworking industry, woodworking USA