Tuesday, June 16, 2015
Microvellum Inc. is a leading cabinet and manufacturing software provider, specializing in AutoCAD based CAD/CAM/CIM Technologies, announced plans for a two-day training seminar in Manhattan Beach, California from June 25 to June 26, 2015.
The two day training will be taught by Isaac Dail, a veteran Microvellum user and certified Microvellum instructor and CNC Integrator. The seminar will include:
• Drafting with Microvellum
• Creating custom products with Subassembly Inserts
• New Software tools & Library features
• Understanding spreadsheet controls
• Defining and creating parametric formulas
• Creating new, custom hardware
• Understanding associative hardware
• Library Designer
The admission to this intensive, two-day training event is $400 per person. Training will be conducted using the latest version of Microvellum software.
Tags: MICROVELLUM, training