Wednesday, December 28, 2016
Microvellum will be hosting a two-day training event in Ontario, California on January 11th and 12th. This event will be led by Microvellum veterans, Lenny Scianna and Isaac Dail, who bring to you their combined 30+ years experience in the woodworking industry and development of Microvellum Software.
The training event will include instruction on the following topics:
• Understanding the Component-based Product Library
• Creating custom products with Subassembly Inserts
• New Software tools & Library features
• Understanding Spreadsheet Controls
• Defining and creating parametric formulas
• Adding new, custom hardware
• Understanding Associative Hardware
• Library Designer & Development Tools
• Library Management – Best practices
• Interactive Q&A
Training will be conducted using the latest version of Microvellum’s software.