Friday, November 19, 2021
Panefri North America (PNA) will display its new laser edgebanding plus a full range of other edgebanding products at the Woodworking Machinery & Supply Conference & Expo (WMS), Feb. 24-26, 2022, at the International Centre.
Laser edgebanding technology eliminates glue pots. When used with laser technology, Panefri’s laser edgebanding material melts and infiltrates the edges of the workpiece. The result is a durable, seamless finish with no visible joint between the surface of the panel and the edgeband.
Panefri North America PNA is backed by more than 40 years of experience researching, developing, and manufacturing edgebanding for the woodworking industry. The company employs a single extrusion method, which it says provides better quality control than mass production.
Other highlights of Panefri North America or PNA edgebanding products and uses include:
• Hot air technology allows the edging to seamlessly merge with the surface without any usage of glue.
• End grain technology visually creates the natural look of a wood slab, reproducing the look of sawn timber.
• In addition to offering dual-tone edging, the triple-layer look allows the two outer layers to be changed to any colour the customer specifies.
• Production of a wide variety of edging including different textures such as matte, gloss woodgrain, acrylic from 0.45mm to 3mm, and 65mm wide tape.
• Custom colour matching.
• Anti-bacterial coating, ideal for school, hospital and care-aid projects.