Friday, June 10, 2016
This year, Tensor will be appearing at IWF to reach more users and collect valuable feedback for improving their ever-evolving line of simplified, highly-engineered adhesives for the woodworking-related industry.
For the past decade, Tensor Adhesives – a brand of Quin Global – has been working to revolutionize the adhesive needs of the woodworking world. From nearly 40 years of experience in the woodworking market, the development team had heard every kind of complaint about gluing. But a few things stood out as truly fixable problems.
TensorGrip has developed this new range of products to help the user achieve the perfect result for every job.
Quin Global made the move to achieve GREENGUARD Gold certification. And TensorGrip L10N achieved it. One of the only non-flammable, spray contact adhesives in a canister to achieve this mark.
Let’s have a closure look on TensorGrip L10N:
Tensorgrip L10N is a non-flammable high performance industrial spray contact adhesive formulated for bonding decorative HPL (high pressure laminate) to a variety of substrates. It is designed to deliver a smooth and strong bond in nearly any laminate application while maintaining perfect non-flammable properties.
• GREENGUARD Gold Certified
• VOC free
• Excellent high coverage
• 80% of final strength achieved immediately
• Full strength achieved in 24 hours
• Fast. High Tack
• Fast drying with long open time
• Over 220°F (105°C) temperature resistant
• Also bonds veneers, cork, fiberglass and many plastics
• Qualifies for LEED®-NC & CI EQ Credit 4.4: laminating adhesives shall contain no urea formaldehyde resins