Thursday, July 14, 2016
Roseburg is proud to introduce Cambium Deep Texture, a fresh take on thermally fused laminate (TFL) panel texture that adds tactile realism and a light-catching element that is growing in popularity for both commercial and residential applications.
Part of Roseburg’s Relevance Collection and Linea designs, the Cambium texture is available in ten designs, including neutral and warm colors that complement a wide palette of hues and patterns. Matching edgebanding is available through Doellken-Woodtape.
Roseburg is offering the Cambium TFL through a stocking program that is the first of its kind in the industry. The turnaround is very quick (shipping in 48 working hours) along ESP Level 1 guidelines with the opportunity for the distributor to fill the rest of the truck load with commodities–perfect for the small job requiring a panel that is outside the normal distributor stocking inventory.
• Length: 8′
• Width: 4′
• Thickness: ¾”
• Face Overlay Options: Thermally fused laminate
• Back Overlay Options: Thermally fused laminate, balancing backer
• Substrate: UltraBlend® Plus particleboard
• Flame Spread Rating: Class C or Class III
• Certifications: ECC and CARB Phase 2; FSC® Mix Credit Certified panels available upon request
• 06 – Black
• 11 – White
• 750 – Evening Linea
• 751 – Twilight Linea
• 752 – Tierra Linea
• 753 – Acorn Linea
• 832 – Southern Cattails
• 833 – Ruby Beach
• 834 – Calm Horizon
• 835 – Sandy Shoal