Salice delivers sophisticated technology for drawer world
Published on : Wednesday, April 6, 2016
The latest technical advance from Salice is Air. Air is an innovative and functional hinge, characterised by sophisticated design, compactness and very high performance qualities. Like traditional hinges, Air is fully adjustable in three directions and also incorporates an integrated soft close mechanism for decelerated closing or the Push self-opening system for handle-less doors.
With a thickness of only 10mm, Air is inserted into the cabinet and the door and is practically invisible. It can be used both with wooden doors and aluminium-framed doors.
Air is also available in titanium finish and suitable for numerous applications: kitchens, bathrooms, living- and bedroom furniture or display cabinets.
- AWFS Fair attendee registrations now open for July event
- Good Earth Power AZ Acquires Industrial Facility for New Sawmill Plant
- Cefla Finishing enhances services with new National Service Manager
- Mastercam welcomes new Marketing Director
- Fimma Brasil announces further postponement