Saturday, October 15, 2016
Over the next three months, Stiles will be hosting a variety of free demonstrations and seminars across the country aimed at helping manufacturers stay competitive and profitable in 2017.
Various ‘Stiles Lunch and Learn’ opportunities offer intimate settings with presentations and demonstrations from industry experts showcasing advanced techniques and real solutions for building face frame cabinetry more efficiently by taking your edgebanding to the next level in a competitive market, by getting more out of your CNC equipment, and through more efficient applications in moulding, grinding and sanding.
Stiles’ final Manufacturing Solutions Seminar for the year will take place next month at the company’s High Point, NC showroom and finishing lab, immersing attendees in panel processing and solid wood technologies. The popular event features live demonstrations and presentations on the most intelligent technologies and trend-setting processes for European cabinet manufacturing, providing instruction and insight for manufacturers of all sizes.
• October 26, Bronx, NY: Stiles Lunch and Learn “WHAT ELSE CAN I DO WITH MY CNC MACHINE?”
o Learn tips and techniques to improve your overall machining process.
• October 27, Rancho Cucamonga, CA: Stiles Lunch and Learn “ZERO EDGE AND HIGH GLOSS FOR EVERY SHOP”.
o Learn more about the latest trends in edgebanding and technologies available for efficiently producing high value products.
• November 02-03, Hughesville, PA: Stiles Lunch and Learn with RT Machine- “MOULDERS, PROFILE GRINDERS AND WIDE BELT SANDERS”
• December 01, Coppell, TX: Stiles Lunch and Learn- “EFFICIENT TECHNIQUES FOR FACE FRAME CABINETRY”
Learn how to reduce rework, increase productivity and durability when building a face frame cabinet.
• December 08, Rancho Cucamonga, CA: Stiles Lunch and Learn- “EFFICIENT TECHNIQUES FOR FACE FRAME CABINETRY”
• Learn how to reduce rework, increase productivity and durability when building a face frame cabinet.