Triton presents Mini Planer – a super performer
Tuesday, December 8, 2020
Triton Tools’ TMNPL 450W Mini Planer 60mm is lightweight, easy to handle and includes all the features of a conventional-sized power planer.
Utilising dual 60mm reversible blades, the TMNPL offers the perfect combination of power and balance wth excellent grip for safe, single-handed operation, while performing at 32,000 cuts per minute. The adjustable front show can be stepped to planing depths up to 15mm and the rear show features a parking rest to prevent blade damage when not in use.
The greatest features of TMNPL Mini Planer are:
- Powerful, compact precision motor for performance and long life
- 0-1.5mm adjustable depth of cut allows removal in one pass
- 2-blade drum provides a high rate of material removal (32,000 cuts per minute)
- Right side dust/chip extraction port for effective extraction into the supplied bag or extraction system
- Rear parking rest raises the base to protect the blades when set aside and folds automatically when planing
- On-board storage for the blade-clamp spanner allows quick blade adjustment with no need for additional tools
- Safety lock-off button prevents accidental starting
- Dual ‘V’ chamfer grooves for precise chamfering of two edge sizes
Tags: 60mm, compact precesion, conventional sized, easy to handle, lightweight, Planer, power planer, super performer, TMNPL 45W, Triton Tool