All new TID collection from Festool
Published on : Friday, June 26, 2020
Festool USA recently launched the new TID 18 Cordless Impact Driver at Festool dealer. The tool is part of Festool’s robust, new cordless lineup and features Festool’s innovative Li-HighPower 4.0 HPC-ASI 18 V Battery Pack platform.
The TID 18E is engineered with a standard ¼”quick-release chuck and T-Mode control that differentiates wood from metal fastening applications to prevent over-tightening. The T 18+3-E offers an impressive service life thanks to the perfect combination of the new generation brushless EC TEC motor and the 4.0 battery pack to ensure maximum performance and endurance. The tool has a compact, ergonomic design and, with its light-weight construction, is well suited to minimize fatigue, even in hard to reach areas. This precision-performance tool comes standard with magnetic bit storage, removable belt clip and the EC TEC brushless motor, which packs 1,593 inlb. of torque into three speed settings. The TID 18 is packaged in Festool’s legendary Systainer storage system.
Rick Bush, VP of marketing for Festool, said, “The TID 18 delivers for the woodworkers, remodelers, craftsmen and DIY hobbyists of all levels who expect Festool to offer value through precision-engineered tools primed for performance. The TID 18 is competitively priced and backed by the best warranty in the industry, and our customers will quickly come to rely on the TID 18’s power, quality and versatility to complete jobs of varying degrees of complexity.”
Festool’s complete line of cordless tools, including the TID 18 Impact Driver, is German engineered for premium quality and durability, and all carry the company’s 3-year all-inclusive warranty. The warranty covers the tool, battery and charger against wear-and-tear, and is the best warranty in the industry. Festool delivers against this “gold standard” warranty with in-house resources, meaning Festool’s trained experts manage all service and warranty requests. This “vertical integration” not only allows Festool to turn-around most customer requests in two business days, but also guarantees a quality of workmanship and trust that out-sourcing cannot match.
Equipped with an EC-TEC brushless motor, integral LED, and many more features, the T 18 delivers at every level while being supported by the Service All-Inclusive® 3-year warranty.
- Robust: Long lasting quality components, fully covered thanks to the comprehensive support provided by Festool Service
- Maximum power: Thanks to the extremely powerful, brushless, and therefore long lasting, latest generation EC-TEC motor
- Convenient: keyless metal chuck with a range up to ½” capacity, integrated bit storage, optimum LED illumination of the work area, and belt clip for attachment on both sides
- Mobile: packed in a Systainer, the T 18+3-E can be integrated perfectly into the your Festool system of tool storage
- AWFS Fair attendee registrations now open for July event
- Good Earth Power AZ Acquires Industrial Facility for New Sawmill Plant
- Cefla Finishing enhances services with new National Service Manager
- Mastercam welcomes new Marketing Director
- Fimma Brasil announces further postponement