Stay safe and stay productive with Milwaukee innovations
Published on : Wednesday, October 28, 2020
Safety at work place is of top priority in the woodworking industry and to solve the issue Milwaukee has introduced heated jackets that are made in durable material and also provides wind and water resistance to survive the elements on the worksite. The M12 Heated Toughshell Jacket is powered by the powerful M12 Redlithium batteries. Each heated jacket uses carbon fiber heating elements to create and distribute heat to your chest, back and front hand pockets. A one-touch LED controller heats up the battery heated jacket to three heat settings, creating a comfortable heat for any environment or weather.
This Milwaukee heated jacket has a new Quick-Heat function that allows you to feel heat three times faster than other models. Like all other products, these jackets are built strong to last long with Toughshell stretch polyester delivering five times longer jacket life than the previous Softshell heated jackets.
- Quick-heat function reaches selected temperature 3X FASTER
- One-touch LED controller with (3) heat settings per heat zone
- Up to (8) hours of run-time with M12 REDLITHIUM™ 2.0 Compact Battery Pack
- Heating Zones: Chest, Back, & Pockets Washer and dryer safe
- Toughshell Stretch Polyester delivers 5X Longer Life and wind/water resistance
- FreeFlex Mobility Gussets provide enhanced mobility
- High loft insulation to trap heat
- Adjustable cuffs and waist with drop tail extended back
- (3) outer zip pockets, (1) inner zip pocket, (1) low-profile battery pocket